BaselinesThank you for participating in The Kraft Project.
Let's start by establishing a baseline:
- Print out the baseline target
- Shoot 1 shot standing, 1 shot kneeling, 1 shot seated, 1 shot prone.
Supported as you would find yourself shooting in your area of interest.
Repeat this process two more times for a total of 12 shots on the target.
Break and rebuild your position after each shot.
- Enter Impacts
- Repeat as many times as you would like and we will measure the results and compare them for you as you progress.
- The stress time, in seconds, is computed by adding 10 to your Kraft Shooter Number from the Baseline Test.
- Use the timer for build and break time, for each shot.
- Shoot a fresh target, enter impacts.
- In the list of targets, click "View" for the top (latest) target.
Scroll up and add a note saying, for example,
rk:stress 15to mark it as a 15-second stress time target.